Notorious Kid Doing Online Shopping 👶(Automating Login Form Submission Using Python)

Few months ago I found an online shopping website for buying stationary and college stuff. The Interface of the website was Ok but there was some serious security flaws in the website. So to kill this lock down daemon I decided to play with that website.

The major flaw was that it was to much easy to create a new user account on that website , you just simply have to enter your email and password , Hurray your account is created. Seriously no otp , no captcha nothing just enter a random email babubhaiay@ly.com or anything else your account will be created. It's hard to find such websites these days but still there are many if you explore the internet.

This flaw on XYZ shopping website activated the beast inside me , so I just decided to do something diabolical. I wrote a python script through which you can create hundreds of fake account sorry thousands , sorry millions ok wait as much as you can or want. Just four lines of python code and bhoom companies database will be flooded with fake accounts which could cause them some serious issues.

But wait humanity still exists and no one want to go jail for flooding a database 😬😬, so I just decided to create only 100 fake accounts and sadly it worked, Truly speaking I wasn't thinking that it would be that much easy ,my 4 lines of python code created 100 users on that website !!. Then the daemon inside me forced me to something more diabolical 👹👹.

I just thought what if I write a script to add the complete website products on my cart 😁. But then my spirit stopped me to do such diabolical task and I reported this critical bug along with some other bugs to the XYZ shopping(Name has been changed for security Reason) website and I hope they take this bug as a serious flaw and resolve it as soon as possible.

I know many of you are excited to see the 4 line python magic code and here it is.

 

If you are going to ask the explanation of this code then sorry I myself don't know how I did 🤣🤣 you have to do a little google search. I hope they don't file a criminal case against me for just adding 100 fake users in their database 🤕🤕.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Run Jupyter Notebook , Pandas And Numpy On M1 MacBook ?

M1 MacBook Air For Development (A Student Review)

Automating My Online Class Attendance(Fun with Python)